Apollo Hospitals in aid of victims affected by the Hudhud cyclone in Visakhapatnam
The recent cyclone Hudhud has disrupted the livelihood of many across various states, Visakhapatnam being affected the most. Apollo hospitals has organized several medical camps in aid of the flood victims in and around the areas surrounding Visakhapatnam touching about 3000 lives. The medical camps were organized at the following areas:
- Apollo Free Health Camp, Waltair Main Road, Visakhapatnam.
- Apollo Free Medical Camp, Health City, Visakhapatnam.
- Apollo Free Camp to prevent spread of Conjectivitis at Bheemunipatnam.
- Distribution of Free Eye Drops to the inmates of SOS Children’s Village.
- Clean up Drive at Ramnagar, Visakhapatnam.
Apollo Free Health Camp at Waltair Main Road, Vizag
Apollo Free Health Camp at Health City, Vizag
Apollo Free Camp to prevent spread of Conjectivitis at Bheemunipatnam
Distribution of Eye Drops to inmates of SOS Children’s Village
Clean – Up Drive at Nowroji Road, Ramnagar, Vizag
Related ArticlesView All
Apollo Cancer Centres will be conducting India’s first virtual Duathlon. Apollo D2D Duathlon 2021, aiming to create a...
Apollo Hospitals has launched an Institute of Hernia Surgery and Abdominal Wall Reconstruction at Chennai which is a ...
Apollo Proton Cancer Centre (APCC) has launched India’s first video newsletter - PRONEWS. Aimed at reaching readers w...