Apollo Hospitals Group bags 7 awards at the Hospitals Management Asia Awards 2017 across categories
With 418 award entries from 102 hospitals across 17 countries, Apollo Hospitals has won the highest number of awards at the Hospital Managements Asia Awards 2017. Our winners across categories are listed below
Category: Bio Medical / Facilities Maintenance Project
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Delhi – “HELP”- Hands On Equipment Learning Program
Category: Clinical Service Project
- Apollo Hospitals, Chennai – Implementing Antimicrobial Stewardship Programme – “Rising ship for the institution- A new initiative”
Category: Customer Service Project
- Apollo Speciality Hospitals, Chennai – Institutionalizing Innovation-A Lean Six Sigma Approach to improve customer Service in an Oncology Set-up.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Delhi – SHHH – Silent Hospital Helps Healing
Category: Innovations in Hospital Management Project
- Apollo Hospitals Group (India) – The ART of TASCC, Integration to Excellence in Clinical Governance – The Apollo Standards of Clinical Care (TASCC)
Category: Nursing Excellence Project
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Delhi – No Harm No Error- “Culture of Safety: It Starts with Us”
Category: Talent Development Project
- Apollo Speciality Hospital OMR, Chennai – Project Tejas – Empower, Enrich, Enlighten
Related ArticlesView All
Apollo Health City, Hyderabad adjudged as the Best Medical Tourism Hospital in India by the Government of India ! ...
Apollo Main Hospital,Chennai, competed in the National Business Excellence (BE) Star Award organized by the Confed...
Apollo Hospitals Group was recognized for its outstanding contribution to Medical Value Travel with the FICCI Medi...