Apollo Hospitals Chennai introduces an innovative healthcare delivery model – Apollo Day Surgery, which is the first-of-its-kind in Chennai and a dedicated facility for minor surgeries requiring short-stay
Apollo Hospitals has launched its first Apollo Day Surgery at Alwarpet in Chennai. An innovative healthcare facility, it has been designed to provide comprehensive healthcare services to address all the health related needs of a family. It is a dedicated facility for minor surgeries requiring short-stay.
Apollo Day Surgery was inaugurated by Dr. Prathap C. Reddy, Founder-Executive Chairman, Apollo Hospitals Group in the honorary presence of Mr. Andrew T Simkin, Consul General, US Consulate Chennai and Mr. Ajit Singh, Consul General, Consulate of The Republic of Singapore, Chennai. Apollo Hospitals’ keen focus on minimally invasive surgeries was the genesis of this dedicated facility for Day Surgeries or minor surgeries requiring duration of just 60 minutes or less in the Operation Theatre. Apollo Day Surgery is committed to early mobilization while maximizing patient convenience.
Speaking at the inauguration, Dr. Prathap C Reddy, Founder-Executive Chairman, Apollo Hospitals Group, said, “”Apollo Day Surgery represents innovation and is a unique world-class ambulatory offering for enhanced patient convenience. Apollo Day Surgery, a contemporary, state-of-the art facility has been designed to motivate patients going in for elective surgeries and also those requiring short-stay surgeries with an offering that allows them to return home within the same day and recuperate in a familiar environment. I am confident that this new offering from Apollo Hospitals will soon surpass all patient satisfaction benchmarks””.
Dr.Preetha Reddy, Managing Director, Apollo Hospitals, Group, added, “”The healthcare revolution in India catalyzed by Apollo Hospitals witnessed its beginnings at the erstwhile HM Hospitals, located in Alwarpet. So, it seemed just right to introduce this pioneering healthcare delivery endeavour – Apollo Day Surgery at Alwarpet. Apollo Day Surgery, co-located with Apollo Clinics, Apollo Emergency 24×7, Apollo Chest Pain Clinics and Apollo Pharmacy, offers a comprehensive and complete spectrum of healthcare services for the entire family””.
Facilities at Apollo Day Surgery and Apollo Clinics, Alwarpet:
- State of art infrastructure spread over 5 floors offering Super-Specialist consultations across multiple specialties
- Ultra-modern Apollo Day Surgery facility spread over 4 floors, with a suite of 3-Operation Theatres with Laminar Flow, 16-Day beds and a dedicated Recovery bay
- Apollo Family Clinic with 12-consultation rooms and an Endoscopy suite
- An entire floor exclusively for Apollo Hospitals’ suite of Preventive Health Checks
- Comprehensive Laboratory and Radiology services
- An Emergency bay that provides 24×7 Emergency care
- Apollo Chest Pain Clinic in readiness for Cardiac emergencies
- 24×7 Apollo Pharmacy stocked with OTC and ethical medicine and surgical disposables
- First-rate surgical support for minor procedures
Patients and their families can contact the teams at Apollo Day Surgery by calling at 044-24672200 / 24988865 / 66 / 67 or send across a mail email@example.com for any healthcare assistance.
Related ArticlesView All
Apollo Hospitals Group is to set-up a state-of-the-art tertiary care hospital in partnership with Balmer Healthcare, ...
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has been signed between Apollo Hospitals Group and Eclipse Group, Africa, to esta...
Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. has acquired a hospital in Gurugram, situated on hospital zoned land, with a potenti...