Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi is part of the Apollo Hospitals Group and is a multi-specialty tertiary care Institute with over 50 medical and surgical disciplines. It is a 550 bedded hospital, offering state-of-the-art clinical services in the fields of Cardiology, Oncology, Neurology, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Urology, Multi-Organ Transplants, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Cosmetic Surgery and Emergency Care to name a few.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi is at the forefront of medical technology and expertise and provides a complete range of the latest diagnostic, medical and surgical facilities for the care of its patients. The hospital brings together some of the most talented medical professionals in the country and has a dedicated team of clinicians to provide the highest standards of patient care.
Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi is accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) USA and is the first internationally accredited Hospital in India and South Asia.
Subsequent to the accreditation by Joint Commission International (JCI), USA the laboratory services have also been accredited by NABL.
Apollo Hospitals have always believed in investing in the right technology that will help in improving clinical outcomes and enhancing the service delivery to patients. Some of the new technology available at the hospital include the 64 Slice CT Angio Scanner, 3 Tesla MRI, Novalis Tx and the MRI HIFU.
- First Hospital in India to be accredited by JCI (Joint Commission International), the worldwide benchmark in Healthcare Quality. It also became the first Hospital to be reaccredited by JCI in 2008.
- First Hospital in India to perform a Pediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
- Rated as the Best Private Hospital in India in ‘The Week’ Magazine in November 2008.
- First Hospital in India to have a 3 Tesla MRI machine.
- One of the best Organ Transplant Units in the country.
- Maximum number of ICU Beds in a Private Hospital in India.
- Largest Sleep Lab in Asia.
- First Hospital Laboratory to be accredited by NABL.
- 52 Specialties under one roof.
- One of the largest Dialysis Units in India.
Delhi, the capital city of India, is in the Northern part of the country. It is a city that bridges two different worlds. Old Delhi, once the capital of Islamic India, is a labyrinth of narrow lanes lined with mansions and formidable mosques. In contrast, the imperial city of New Delhi created by the British Raj is composed of spacious, tree-lined avenues and imposing government buildings. Delhi has been the seat of power for several rulers and many empires for about a millennium.
The city's importance lies not just in its past glory as the seat of empires and magnificent monuments, but also in the rich and diverse cultures. In Delhi, you will discover that the city is sprinkled with captivating ancient monuments, fascinating museums and art galleries, architectural wonders, a vivacious performing-arts scene, fabulous eating places and bustling markets.
Delhi is indeed the political hub of India. Every political activity in the country traces its roots here.