Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi, India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi is part of the Apollo Hospitals Group and is a multi-specialty tertiary care Institute with over 50 medical and surgical disciplines. It is a 550 bedded hospital, offering state-of-the-art clinical services in the fields of Cardiology, Oncology, Neurology, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Urology, Multi-Organ Transplants, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Cosmetic Surgery and Emergency Care to name a few.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi is at the forefront of medical technology and expertise and provides a complete range of the latest diagnostic, medical and surgical facilities for the care of its patients. The hospital brings together some of the most talented medical professionals in the country and has a dedicated team of clinicians to provide highest standards of patient care.
Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi is accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) USA as the first internationally accredited Hospital in India and South Asia.
Subsequent to the accreditation by Joint Commission International (JCI), USA the laboratory services have also been accredited by NABL. NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories) provides laboratory accreditation services to laboratories that are performing tests / calibrations in accordance with criteria based on internationally accepted standards and guidelines.
Apollo Hospitals have always believed in investing in the right technology that will help in improving clinical outcomes and enhancing the service delivery to patients. The latest being a breakthrough technology and a first for Delhi–the 64 Slice CT Angio Scanner and the 3 Tesla MRI which have been installed at Apollo Delhi
- First Hospital in India to be accredited by JCI (Joint Commission International), the worldwide benchmark in Healthcare Quality. It also became the first Hospital to be reaccredited by JCI in 2008.
- First Hospital in India to perform a Pediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
- Rated as the Best Private Hospital in India in ‘The Week’ Magazine in November 2008.
- First Hospital in India to have a 3Tesla MRI machine.
- One of the best Organ Transplant Units in the country.
- Maximum number of ICU Beds in a Private Hospital in India.
- Largest Sleep Lab in Asia.
- First Hospital Laboratory to be accredited by NABL.
- 52 Specialties under one roof.
- One of the largest Dialysis Units in India.
|Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals||Apollo Hospitals, Noida|
|Sarita Vihar||E 2, Sector 26 (Adjacent to Club 26)|
|Delhi Mathura Road,||Noida – 201 301|
|New Delhi - 110076 (India)||Uttar Pradesh|
|Tel.: +(91)-11-26925858 / 26925801||Tel: 0120 4012000 Extn: 1007|
|Fax: +(91)-11-26825563||Fax: 0120 2445355|
|View direction||View direction|
Hospital InformationExt. 1067, 1068
Outpatient Information:Ext. 1090
Apollo Health ChecksExt.1090
Admissions:Ext. 2058, 2060
Ambulance:Dir - 26925888
Emergency:Ext.2001 / 2002 Dir-26825555
Call Centre/Tariff Desk:Ext. 1090, 1091